Earlier this month I received an e-mail from one of the advertisers on Survival And Prosperity- APMEX- that they were terminating their entire affiliate program effective September 22 (today). As a result, I’ve been reviewing potential replacements who not only offer gold and silver bullion and coin products that might benefit SP readers, but who also have a reputation of providing quality products at fair prices along with superior customer service. Enter GoldSilver.com.
Santa Monica, California-based GoldSilver.com specializes in the instruction of precious metals investing and providing world-class gold and silver dealer services. It is owned and operated by Mike Maloney, a renowned advisor, author, and industry expert. Maloney has been a precious metals advisor to financial guru Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad) and wrote Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver, the number-one selling precious metals investment book of all time. Maloney’s GoldSilver.com is definitely not your ordinary online precious metals dealer. From the GoldSilver.com website:
Why Choose GoldSilver.com?
To begin with, we are an education-first company and provide our customers world-class financial education, free of charge.
GoldSilver.com is not simply an online bullion website we invest right alongside our customers. We have a vested interest in making sure our customers are positioned to protect themselves and to profit from what we believe will be the greatest wealth transfer in history.
Our customers benefit from our first class economic research and automatically become GoldSilver.com Insiders. Insiders receive specialized account updates, webinars, industry news, and most importantly the GoldSilver.com Exit Strategy.
Understanding that now is the time to acquire physical, investment grade gold and silver bullion is only half the equation. As cycles investors, we know there will come a day when, as the cycles determine, it will be time for us to transition our gold and silver holdings into other asset classes, such as real estate or high dividend-yielding stocks. Knowing when to sell your gold and silver is critical to capturing investment gains and taking advantage of the upcoming wealth transfer.
Secondly, we offer a number of secure vaulting options in key global locations. Customers holdings are secured by the most recognized names in global logistics and bullion vaulting for less than the management fees charged by so-called “low-cost” ETFs.
Customers can also secure physical gold and silver bullion for their IRAs, with more than five custodial choices offering bullion metal vaults for IRAs in locations from Delaware to Utah.
Finally, we at GoldSilver.com only sell products we believe in the most trusted and recognizable mint hallmarks in the industry. We always offer a two-way market. We stand by the products we offer and will pay prevailing rates for any product we sell. You can sell back to us any time you wish.
GoldSilver.com specializes in serving high-end, savvy bullion investors. We invite you to experience the GoldSilver.com difference today!
“GoldSilver.com- The Difference”
Of particular interest is the GoldSilver.com Exit Strategy. The company explains:
Here at GoldSilver.com we are cycles investors, gold and silver is where we are invested. Our expertise in measuring both past and current gold/silver markets should help us time this bull market profitably.
While we believe we are FAR from it, when our measurements indicate we are near the top of this precious metal bull, we will be issuing a private newsletter to our clients disclosing what we are doing with our gold and silver investments.
This could make the difference of millions!
GoldSilver.com has been a BBB Accredited Business since November 12, 2009, and currently receives an “A” rating for its BBB Business Review.
While only customers of GoldSilver.com can become “Insiders,” the company does offer a free weekly newsletter to anyone via e-mail.
Click on the banner ad below and see what GoldSilver.com can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Missing ABC7 I-Team Info About Illinois Concealed Carry Security Breach
- Quote For The Week
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas