One of the advertisers on Survival And Prosperity is Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center, Inc. (reviewed here), the largest mail-order company in the nation specializing in freeze-dried food and emergency preparedness supplies. And right now Nitro-Pak is having its National Preparedness Month Blowout Sale- which ends in only ten days. From their website:
OUR BIGGEST SALE & LOWEST PRICES of 2011!!
Save 15-25% OFF ALL Mountain House & Backpacker Pantry #10 cans & pouches!
Here’s the SALE you have been waiting for all YEAR long! Stock-Up and SAVE HUGE NOW!
We are going the extra-mile to provide some AWESOME savings throughout our entire website to help you and your family get better prepared in these turbulent and uncertain times. This might become the wisest and smartest INVESTMENT you’ll ever make to protect your family & loved ones. We fully expect supplies to sell fast. Some are very limited like earlier this year as the economy gets worse & the election worries get underway. You can’t eat Silver or Gold!
Our Mountain House & Backpacker Pantry foods both offer 25 YEAR SHELF-LIVES…the longest in the industry! SAVINGS up to 25% OFF! We WILL NOT sell these items any cheaper this year! In fact, I fully expect many items to soon increase in price and inflation continues to rise. Be protected NOW and for the next 25 YEARS! If you love a GREAT DEAL and want to save tons of cash, ORDER NOW and get the supplies you have been waiting to get. LOCK-IN pre-inflation prices FOOD PRICES NOW at the LOWEST PRICES you’ll perhaps ever see! Invest in inflation. It’s the only investment guaranteed to rise! Some food items are very limited so ORDER NOW FOR BEST SELECTION! Snooze and you’ll lose $$$.
HURRY! SALE Positively Ends Oct 1, 2011!
Click on the banner ad below to see what kinds of deals Nitro-Pak, “the world leader in emergency preparedness products,” has for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
1 Comment to Nitro-Pak National Preparedness Month Blowout Sale
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Is This What A Prepper Expo Is Really Like?
- Chicago-Area Winter Survival Training Camp Planned For This Weekend
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?