One of the advertisers on Survival And Prosperity is Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center, Inc. (reviewed here), the largest mail-order company in the nation specializing in freeze-dried food and emergency preparedness supplies. And right now Nitro-Pak is having its National Preparedness Month Blowout Sale- which ends in only ten days. From their website:
OUR BIGGEST SALE & LOWEST PRICES of 2011!!
Save 15-25% OFF ALL Mountain House & Backpacker Pantry #10 cans & pouches!
Here’s the SALE you have been waiting for all YEAR long! Stock-Up and SAVE HUGE NOW!
We are going the extra-mile to provide some AWESOME savings throughout our entire website to help you and your family get better prepared in these turbulent and uncertain times. This might become the wisest and smartest INVESTMENT you’ll ever make to protect your family & loved ones. We fully expect supplies to sell fast. Some are very limited like earlier this year as the economy gets worse & the election worries get underway. You can’t eat Silver or Gold!
Our Mountain House & Backpacker Pantry foods both offer 25 YEAR SHELF-LIVES…the longest in the industry! SAVINGS up to 25% OFF! We WILL NOT sell these items any cheaper this year! In fact, I fully expect many items to soon increase in price and inflation continues to rise. Be protected NOW and for the next 25 YEARS! If you love a GREAT DEAL and want to save tons of cash, ORDER NOW and get the supplies you have been waiting to get. LOCK-IN pre-inflation prices FOOD PRICES NOW at the LOWEST PRICES you’ll perhaps ever see! Invest in inflation. It’s the only investment guaranteed to rise! Some food items are very limited so ORDER NOW FOR BEST SELECTION! Snooze and you’ll lose $$$.
HURRY! SALE Positively Ends Oct 1, 2011!
Click on the banner ad below to see what kinds of deals Nitro-Pak, “the world leader in emergency preparedness products,” has for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
1 Comment to Nitro-Pak National Preparedness Month Blowout Sale
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Republican Candidates For Illinois Governor Split On ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban?
- Quotes For The Week
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas