Speaking about gold this morning, there’s one more advertiser on the Survival And Prosperity site whose services might be of benefit to you.
BullionVault is owned by West London-based Galmarley Limited and bills itself as the world’s largest online investment gold service. From their website:
BullionVault lets you buy pure physical gold and silver at the lowest possible price
BullionVault gives private investors around the world access to the professional bullion markets. You can benefit from the lowest costs for buying, selling and storing gold and silver.
We currently take care of over $1 billion for more than 25,000 clients, making us the world’s largest online investment gold service.
The bars are stored in high-security vaults in Zurich, London or New York. You can sell at any time, without penalty, and your money will usually be back in your bank account the next business day. You can also withdraw the bars.
Opening an account is free. There’s no commitment and it takes less than a minute to get started. You could buy any quantity of physical bullion, small or large, within as little as 2 hours of opening your account.
Paul Tustain, BullionVault CEO, Interviewed
“Going for gold still a good investment?”
According to the UK-based company, at last financial year’s end (October 31, 2010) they had over 20,000 active customers from 97 countries, and held approximately $1.2 billion in stored bullion. They point out:
In fact, with more than 20 tonnes of gold, BullionVault’s customers were already holding significantly larger reserves than most of the world’s central banks.
Among its shareholders are some pretty heavy-hitters in the financial world. From their website:
This strength was consolidated when on 17th June 2010 we completed an important deal. The World Gold Council (the gold industry’s key market-development organization) and Augmentum Capital (a technology private equity fund whose main investor is RIT Capital Partners PLC – the FTSE listed, £2bn (US$3bn) investment trust where Lord Rothschild and family own a substantial minority interest) each bought an 11.4% equity stake, investing a total of £12.5m.
Not surprisingly, the company is the preferred partner of the World Gold Council, where it is endorsed and recommended by the WGC for retail gold bullion.
In 2009, BullionVault was named Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, the United Kingdom’s most prestigious business award.
Right now, BullionVault is giving away a free gram of gold when an account is opened with them (as I write this Friday morning one gram of gold is just above $54 dollars). The company explains:
You keep this free gold if you either fund your account, or verify your identity, or for as long as you keep experimenting on the site. It’ll come back into our promotion pot if you abandon your account unfunded and unverified.
Click on the banner ad below and see what BullionVault, the world’s largest online investment gold service, can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- BIS: Global Debt Markets Grow To Estimated $100 Trillion In 2013, Up From $70 Trillion In 2007
- Missing ABC7 I-Team Info About Illinois Concealed Carry Security Breach
- Quote For The Week
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas