Speaking about gold this morning, there’s one more advertiser on the Survival And Prosperity site whose services might be of benefit to you.
BullionVault is owned by West London-based Galmarley Limited and bills itself as the world’s largest online investment gold service. From their website:
BullionVault lets you buy pure physical gold and silver at the lowest possible price
BullionVault gives private investors around the world access to the professional bullion markets. You can benefit from the lowest costs for buying, selling and storing gold and silver.
We currently take care of over $1 billion for more than 25,000 clients, making us the world’s largest online investment gold service.
The bars are stored in high-security vaults in Zurich, London or New York. You can sell at any time, without penalty, and your money will usually be back in your bank account the next business day. You can also withdraw the bars.
Opening an account is free. There’s no commitment and it takes less than a minute to get started. You could buy any quantity of physical bullion, small or large, within as little as 2 hours of opening your account.
Paul Tustain, BullionVault CEO, Interviewed
“Going for gold still a good investment?”
According to the UK-based company, at last financial year’s end (October 31, 2010) they had over 20,000 active customers from 97 countries, and held approximately $1.2 billion in stored bullion. They point out:
In fact, with more than 20 tonnes of gold, BullionVault’s customers were already holding significantly larger reserves than most of the world’s central banks.
Among its shareholders are some pretty heavy-hitters in the financial world. From their website:
This strength was consolidated when on 17th June 2010 we completed an important deal. The World Gold Council (the gold industry’s key market-development organization) and Augmentum Capital (a technology private equity fund whose main investor is RIT Capital Partners PLC – the FTSE listed, £2bn (US$3bn) investment trust where Lord Rothschild and family own a substantial minority interest) each bought an 11.4% equity stake, investing a total of £12.5m.
Not surprisingly, the company is the preferred partner of the World Gold Council, where it is endorsed and recommended by the WGC for retail gold bullion.
In 2009, BullionVault was named Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, the United Kingdom’s most prestigious business award.
Right now, BullionVault is giving away a free gram of gold when an account is opened with them (as I write this Friday morning one gram of gold is just above $54 dollars). The company explains:
You keep this free gold if you either fund your account, or verify your identity, or for as long as you keep experimenting on the site. It’ll come back into our promotion pot if you abandon your account unfunded and unverified.
Click on the banner ad below and see what BullionVault, the world’s largest online investment gold service, can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
11,976 Visits in June
454,328 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Final Vote Next Tuesday On Niles, Illinois, Gun Store And Range
- Does Robert Shiller See ‘Froth’ In U.S. Housing And Stocks?
- USGS Updates National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Downtown Chicago Could Receive Resilient Electric Grid
- Peter Schiff On Gold: ‘We’re Going To Have A Big Rally Probably Beginning Here In The Second Half Of 2014’
- Detroit Police Chief: ‘Good Detroiters Are Armed And Will Use That Weapon’
- Chicago Train Passengers Robbed At Gunpoint
- Jim Rogers: Some Currencies, Real Assets Could Shine When Coming Bust Arrives
- Illinois Governor Pushes Ban On ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High-Capacity’ Ammo Magazines
- Chicago’s Gun ‘Control’ Fetish Costing City Big Bucks
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana
- Editor on Video: SHTF In Venezuela
- tj & the bear on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana