This past weekend I got the chance to catch up on a few podcasts I listen to on a regular basis, including modern survivalist Jack Spirko’s The Survival Podcast. You may recall that last Wednesday I talked about Richard Russell of Dow Theory Letters-fame and an article he originally wrote in the early seventies that’s still popular today- “The Perfect Business.” Well, back on September 14 Spirko did an episode about micro businesses (1-2 person operations) and their importance to economic freedom. He remarked:
In our community many people want more freedom, perhaps a little homestead and most of all the ability to focus on what really matters, their families and communities. This is also the real world though and we have to “keep a roof over head and food on the table”. Join me today as I discuss how building a business can create the freedom to really live the way you choose and above all grant you geographic freedom.
It’s a great episode full of useful information for the aspiring small business owner- and a perfect complement to that Russell piece.
Episode 744 of The Survival Podcast, “Building a Business to Create Economic Freedom,” can be accessed here.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- 2013 Nobel Prize Winner Warns Of Possible Recession Next Year
- ‘Earthquake Lady’ Warns ‘Imagine America Without Los Angeles’
- Chicago Aldermen Push For Styrofoam, Polystyrene Food Container Ban
- Solar Scientist: July 2012 Coronal Mass Ejection And 1859 Carrington Event Show Need To Prepare
- Project Prepper, Part 23: Removing That Military Surplus Smell
- Chicago-Area Forest Preserves: Use With Caution
- Is This What A Prepper Expo Is Really Like?
- Chicago-Area Winter Survival Training Camp Planned For This Weekend
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- tj & the bear on ‘Earthquake Lady’ Warns ‘Imagine America Without Los Angeles’
- Rob Dawg on ‘Earthquake Lady’ Warns ‘Imagine America Without Los Angeles’
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?