Yesterday afternoon I received some great news from one of the advertisers on Survival And Prosperity, Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center, Inc. (reviewed here), the largest mail-order company in the nation specializing in freeze-dried food and emergency preparedness supplies. From their e-mail:
Continued Mountain House Sale!
Select items up to 25% off
ALL Mountain House Freeze Pouches 15% OFF
Save on the following Mountain House #10 Cans!
Mountain House Freeze Dried Strawberries 25% OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried BBQ Beef 20 % OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried Apple Dices 20% OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried Rice and Chicken 10% OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried Beef Stew 10% OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried Beef Strogonoff 10% OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried Lasagna 10% OFF
Mountain House Freeze Dried Noodles and Chicken 10% OFF
Also check out our Long Term Food Storage Units!
Promotion End: 9/30/12
This is in addition to all Backpacker’s Pantry and Rocky Mountain Food Reserves food being on sale at up to 25% off until September 30 as well.
Check it out!
By clicking on the following link- Nitro-Pak- you will be taken to the company’s website where you can find out more information about the sale. Please note that by clicking on the text link and purchasing a product(s) on the Nitro-Pak site, I receive a commission from the sale(s).
1 Comment to Mountain House Food Sale Extended At Nitro-Pak
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas