On Wednesday, I talked about some of the latest bullish predictions for gold.
One well-known advocate of the precious metal is Peter Schiff, President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. Schiff appeared in an ABC News piece yesterday about investing in the yellow metal. Susanna Kim wrote on the ABC News website:
The price of gold is currently around $1,700 an ounce in futures trading, down from previous highs of $1,900, not adjusted for inflation.
Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals in New York, said gold could rise even further.
“I think the price of gold is going to go a lot higher than $2,000,” Schiff said.
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Schiff told ABC News a big reason why the gold price will continue rising is inflation and the devaluation of the U.S. dollar.
Back on October 30, I blogged that Schiff is predicting the price of gold is heading to $5,000.
Advertising partner BullionVault’s Weekly Wrap
“The 5 Most Important Gold Investment Slides from LBMA 2012 — Chosen by BullionVault”
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
Kim, Susanna. “Gold May Pass $2,000, But Consumers Warned Against Scams.” ABC News. 16 Nov. 2012. (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gold-pass-2000-experts-warn-gold-rush/story?id=17727743#.UKcRMGfLX8k). 16 Nov. 2012.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas