On Wednesday, I talked about some of the latest bullish predictions for gold.
One well-known advocate of the precious metal is Peter Schiff, President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. Schiff appeared in an ABC News piece yesterday about investing in the yellow metal. Susanna Kim wrote on the ABC News website:
The price of gold is currently around $1,700 an ounce in futures trading, down from previous highs of $1,900, not adjusted for inflation.
Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals in New York, said gold could rise even further.
“I think the price of gold is going to go a lot higher than $2,000,” Schiff said.
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Schiff told ABC News a big reason why the gold price will continue rising is inflation and the devaluation of the U.S. dollar.
Back on October 30, I blogged that Schiff is predicting the price of gold is heading to $5,000.
Advertising partner BullionVault’s Weekly Wrap
“The 5 Most Important Gold Investment Slides from LBMA 2012 — Chosen by BullionVault”
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
Kim, Susanna. “Gold May Pass $2,000, But Consumers Warned Against Scams.” ABC News. 16 Nov. 2012. (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gold-pass-2000-experts-warn-gold-rush/story?id=17727743#.UKcRMGfLX8k). 16 Nov. 2012.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- ‘Earthquake Lady’ Warns ‘Imagine America Without Los Angeles’
- Chicago Aldermen Push For Styrofoam, Polystyrene Food Container Ban
- Solar Scientist: July 2012 Coronal Mass Ejection And 1859 Carrington Event Show Need To Prepare
- Project Prepper, Part 23: Removing That Military Surplus Smell
- Chicago-Area Forest Preserves: Use With Caution
- Is This What A Prepper Expo Is Really Like?
- Chicago-Area Winter Survival Training Camp Planned For This Weekend
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Rob Dawg on ‘Earthquake Lady’ Warns ‘Imagine America Without Los Angeles’
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns