On Wednesday, I talked about some of the latest bullish predictions for gold.
One well-known advocate of the precious metal is Peter Schiff, President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. Schiff appeared in an ABC News piece yesterday about investing in the yellow metal. Susanna Kim wrote on the ABC News website:
The price of gold is currently around $1,700 an ounce in futures trading, down from previous highs of $1,900, not adjusted for inflation.
Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals in New York, said gold could rise even further.
“I think the price of gold is going to go a lot higher than $2,000,” Schiff said.
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Schiff told ABC News a big reason why the gold price will continue rising is inflation and the devaluation of the U.S. dollar.
Back on October 30, I blogged that Schiff is predicting the price of gold is heading to $5,000.
Advertising partner BullionVault’s Weekly Wrap
“The 5 Most Important Gold Investment Slides from LBMA 2012 — Chosen by BullionVault”
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
Kim, Susanna. “Gold May Pass $2,000, But Consumers Warned Against Scams.” ABC News. 16 Nov. 2012. (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gold-pass-2000-experts-warn-gold-rush/story?id=17727743#.UKcRMGfLX8k). 16 Nov. 2012.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Riot-Inspired Purchases During The Ferguson And 2011 England Unrest
- Future Riots In Store For Ferguson, Missouri, And Elsewhere In U.S.?
- This Is What A Good Old Fashioned Chicago Riot Looks Like
- 1992 Los Angeles Riots: ‘There Are No Atheists In Foxholes; There Are No Liberals In Riots’
- JM Bullion Has Silver Britannia, Silver Wood Bison Coins On Sale
- Peter Schiff Bullish On Foreign Stocks, Gold, And Silver
- Marc Faber: ‘The Gold Market Has Bottomed-Out’
- 22 States Now Recognize Illinois Concealed Carry License
- Robert Shiller: ‘The United States Stock Market Looks Very Expensive Right Now’
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana