On Wednesday, I talked about some of the latest bullish predictions for gold.
One well-known advocate of the precious metal is Peter Schiff, President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. Schiff appeared in an ABC News piece yesterday about investing in the yellow metal. Susanna Kim wrote on the ABC News website:
The price of gold is currently around $1,700 an ounce in futures trading, down from previous highs of $1,900, not adjusted for inflation.
Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals in New York, said gold could rise even further.
“I think the price of gold is going to go a lot higher than $2,000,” Schiff said.
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Schiff told ABC News a big reason why the gold price will continue rising is inflation and the devaluation of the U.S. dollar.
Back on October 30, I blogged that Schiff is predicting the price of gold is heading to $5,000.
Advertising partner BullionVault’s Weekly Wrap
“The 5 Most Important Gold Investment Slides from LBMA 2012 — Chosen by BullionVault”
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
Kim, Susanna. “Gold May Pass $2,000, But Consumers Warned Against Scams.” ABC News. 16 Nov. 2012. (http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gold-pass-2000-experts-warn-gold-rush/story?id=17727743#.UKcRMGfLX8k). 16 Nov. 2012.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
11,976 Visits in June
454,328 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Final Vote Next Tuesday On Niles, Illinois, Gun Store And Range
- Does Robert Shiller See ‘Froth’ In U.S. Housing And Stocks?
- USGS Updates National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Downtown Chicago Could Receive Resilient Electric Grid
- Peter Schiff On Gold: ‘We’re Going To Have A Big Rally Probably Beginning Here In The Second Half Of 2014’
- Detroit Police Chief: ‘Good Detroiters Are Armed And Will Use That Weapon’
- Chicago Train Passengers Robbed At Gunpoint
- Jim Rogers: Some Currencies, Real Assets Could Shine When Coming Bust Arrives
- Illinois Governor Pushes Ban On ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High-Capacity’ Ammo Magazines
- Chicago’s Gun ‘Control’ Fetish Costing City Big Bucks
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana
- Editor on Video: SHTF In Venezuela
- tj & the bear on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana