Two advertising partners of Survival And Prosperity are celebrating Cyber Monday with sales.
First, there’s Pyramid Air, a popular online retailer of air guns (BB, pellet, and airsoft) and accessories. In fact, according to their website, PyramidAir.com is “the largest airgun web site in the world.” You may remember reading about the Warrenville, Ohio-based company in a June 22, 2012, post about their incredibly-informative Airgun Academy.
Second, there’s Food Insurance. I recently heard about this online vendor of long-term emergency food supplies (and non-food emergency supplies) from watching Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV. From their website:
Food Insurance products provide a guarantee against hunger. We provide great tasting, nutritious meals with a 25+ year shelf-life, giving you the peace of mind that no matter what happens, your family has the essentials taken care of.
The Kaysville, Utah-based business gained national recognition after being endorsed by conservative talk radio show hosts Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.
While I still plan on doing more comprehensive reviews of each advertising partner, I understand they are both reputable companies, both being BBB Accredited Business with ratings of A+ (Pyramid Air) and A- (Food Insurance).
For Cyber Monday, Pyramid Air has a ton of “bargains, deals, discounts, and freebies” on air guns and accessories. Food Insurance is offering four great emergency food and supply specials for today’s event.
By clicking on the following ads, you will be taken to that company’s website where you can find out more information about their Cyber Monday specials. Please note that by clicking on these ads and purchasing a product(s) on either of those sites, I receive a commission from the sale(s).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Republican Candidates For Illinois Governor Split On ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban?
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas