Two advertising partners of Survival And Prosperity are celebrating Cyber Monday with sales.
First, there’s Pyramid Air, a popular online retailer of air guns (BB, pellet, and airsoft) and accessories. In fact, according to their website, PyramidAir.com is “the largest airgun web site in the world.” You may remember reading about the Warrenville, Ohio-based company in a June 22, 2012, post about their incredibly-informative Airgun Academy.
Second, there’s Food Insurance. I recently heard about this online vendor of long-term emergency food supplies (and non-food emergency supplies) from watching Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV. From their website:
Food Insurance products provide a guarantee against hunger. We provide great tasting, nutritious meals with a 25+ year shelf-life, giving you the peace of mind that no matter what happens, your family has the essentials taken care of.
The Kaysville, Utah-based business gained national recognition after being endorsed by conservative talk radio show hosts Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.
While I still plan on doing more comprehensive reviews of each advertising partner, I understand they are both reputable companies, both being BBB Accredited Business with ratings of A+ (Pyramid Air) and A- (Food Insurance).
For Cyber Monday, Pyramid Air has a ton of “bargains, deals, discounts, and freebies” on air guns and accessories. Food Insurance is offering four great emergency food and supply specials for today’s event.
By clicking on the following ads, you will be taken to that company’s website where you can find out more information about their Cyber Monday specials. Please note that by clicking on these ads and purchasing a product(s) on either of those sites, I receive a commission from the sale(s).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Is This What A Prepper Expo Is Really Like?
- Chicago-Area Winter Survival Training Camp Planned For This Weekend
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?