Two advertising partners of Survival And Prosperity are celebrating Cyber Monday with sales.
First, there’s Pyramid Air, a popular online retailer of air guns (BB, pellet, and airsoft) and accessories. In fact, according to their website, PyramidAir.com is “the largest airgun web site in the world.” You may remember reading about the Warrenville, Ohio-based company in a June 22, 2012, post about their incredibly-informative Airgun Academy.
Second, there’s Food Insurance. I recently heard about this online vendor of long-term emergency food supplies (and non-food emergency supplies) from watching Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV. From their website:
Food Insurance products provide a guarantee against hunger. We provide great tasting, nutritious meals with a 25+ year shelf-life, giving you the peace of mind that no matter what happens, your family has the essentials taken care of.
The Kaysville, Utah-based business gained national recognition after being endorsed by conservative talk radio show hosts Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.
While I still plan on doing more comprehensive reviews of each advertising partner, I understand they are both reputable companies, both being BBB Accredited Business with ratings of A+ (Pyramid Air) and A- (Food Insurance).
For Cyber Monday, Pyramid Air has a ton of “bargains, deals, discounts, and freebies” on air guns and accessories. Food Insurance is offering four great emergency food and supply specials for today’s event.
By clicking on the following ads, you will be taken to that company’s website where you can find out more information about their Cyber Monday specials. Please note that by clicking on these ads and purchasing a product(s) on either of those sites, I receive a commission from the sale(s).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Riot-Inspired Purchases During The Ferguson And 2011 England Unrest
- Future Riots In Store For Ferguson, Missouri, And Elsewhere In U.S.?
- This Is What A Good Old Fashioned Chicago Riot Looks Like
- 1992 Los Angeles Riots: ‘There Are No Atheists In Foxholes; There Are No Liberals In Riots’
- JM Bullion Has Silver Britannia, Silver Wood Bison Coins On Sale
- Peter Schiff Bullish On Foreign Stocks, Gold, And Silver
- Marc Faber: ‘The Gold Market Has Bottomed-Out’
- 22 States Now Recognize Illinois Concealed Carry License
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana