The repeated demand by high-ranking Democrats for more “common-sense” gun “control” should allow for common-sense questions to be asked. CNN had one of Chicago’s more well-known “reverends” on this morning- the Reverend Jesse Jackson- and the host proceeded to ask him about why Chicago-style (strict) gun “control” should be implemented on a larger scale across the country considering the high-level of gun-related violence there (as I type this, Chicago is “officially” at 499 murders for the year, with 87 percent of those homicides firearm-related).
Jackson tried to avoid answering the common-sense question, but the CNN host stopped him with the following:
Reverend. Reverend Jackson, I’m going to make one more turn at this question, because the original question was, Chicago has some of the strictest and most tough gun laws in the country. If this level of gun laws doesn’t work in Chicago, and you still have the guns coming from outside the city in, and now you’ve got 500 homicides this year, what is the argument to extending this nationally and to other cities?
The famous civil rights activist still couldn’t come up with a good answer.
The CNN host concluded:
Chicago has tough laws. It isn’t working.
“Rev. Jesse Jackson Repeatedly-Challenged To Defend Chicago Gun Ban After 500th Homicide This Year”
The Blaze TV Video
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (http://www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Missing ABC7 I-Team Info About Illinois Concealed Carry Security Breach
- Quote For The Week
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas