“We’ve had very difficult times. We’re going to continue to have difficult times. You better makes sure you know what you’re doing.”
-Jim Rogers, in a December 23 Kitco News interview
Well-known investor Jim Rogers spoke to Daniela Cambone of Kitco News back on December 23 about his investment outlook for 2013. The former partner of George Soros in the Quantum Fund discussed gold and currencies, among other things.
When Cambone asked Rogers if he was buying gold now, Rogers replied:
No, I am not buying gold. I am not selling gold. I am sitting and watching it.
The Singapore-based investor added that while he does own some U.S. dollars, he owns more Swiss Francs than any other currency these days.
“Jim Rogers’ Gold Outlook for 2013”
While wrapping up the interview, Jim Rogers told viewers:
I hope we all survive 2013.
That comment reminds me of something I blogged back on October 18:
Famous investor Jim Rogers appeared on the Yahoo! Finance show Breakout yesterday, and warned viewers of the following:
It’s going to get worse next year. 2013, 2014, you should be very worried and you should prepare yourself.
Yikes! I don’t think I’ve ever heard the Singapore-based investor ever mutter anything like “prepare yourself” before.
And I’ve been following him religiously for some years now.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (http://www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s notes: Info added to “Crash Prophets” page; I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Jim Rogers: ‘The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’
- Study: Illinois Government Bloated With 6,963 Local Governing Bodies
- Pandemic Tops Global Insurance Executive Rankings Of ‘Extreme’ Risks To Their Industry
- Thoughts On Illinois State Lawmakers Passing Public Pension ‘Fix’
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?
- Editor on Signs Of The Time, Part 70