“We’ve had very difficult times. We’re going to continue to have difficult times. You better makes sure you know what you’re doing.”
-Jim Rogers, in a December 23 Kitco News interview
Well-known investor Jim Rogers spoke to Daniela Cambone of Kitco News back on December 23 about his investment outlook for 2013. The former partner of George Soros in the Quantum Fund discussed gold and currencies, among other things.
When Cambone asked Rogers if he was buying gold now, Rogers replied:
No, I am not buying gold. I am not selling gold. I am sitting and watching it.
The Singapore-based investor added that while he does own some U.S. dollars, he owns more Swiss Francs than any other currency these days.
“Jim Rogers’ Gold Outlook for 2013”
While wrapping up the interview, Jim Rogers told viewers:
I hope we all survive 2013.
That comment reminds me of something I blogged back on October 18:
Famous investor Jim Rogers appeared on the Yahoo! Finance show Breakout yesterday, and warned viewers of the following:
It’s going to get worse next year. 2013, 2014, you should be very worried and you should prepare yourself.
Yikes! I don’t think I’ve ever heard the Singapore-based investor ever mutter anything like “prepare yourself” before.
And I’ve been following him religiously for some years now.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (http://www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s notes: Info added to “Crash Prophets” page; I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas