Since I’ve started receiving TheBlaze TV on DISH Network, I’ve seen number of commercials from a company called My Patriot Supply Survival Store. One day I decided to head over to their website- and was very impressed by what I saw. Indiana-based My Patriot Supply was founded in 2008 and quickly became a leading heirloom seed supplier. However, “Your Patriot Owned Survival Store” has since expanded their product line “to include a great variety of survival and emergency preparedness items that we have personally used, tested, and believe in.” From their website:
The MyPatriotSupply survival store was founded in 2008 by people with a passion for self-sufficiency and emergency preparedness. We not only understand the drive to practice emergency preparedness, we are active participants in the survivalist lifestyle. We earnestly believe that true freedom comes from attaining a certain level of self-reliance and our survival store was created with this truth in mind.
MyPatriotSupply features only the finest quality survival items, including our signature Survival Seed Vault, a wide selection of individual survival heirloom seeds, an array of home canning supplies, and the finest long term storage food currently available. MyPatriotSupply also specializes in emergency water filtration, and features the Lifestraw, the award winning personal water filtration straw that eliminates 99.99999% of waterborne bacteria and parasites. So no matter what your survival needs, you can trust that you will find quality products and be treated with respect. We believe that fear mongering and price gouging are unacceptable, so we price each survival item fairly and offer free shipping on all orders over $49.
“My Patriot Supply TV Ad Spot- Survival Seed Vault”
In 2013, the number of products offered on MyPatriotSupply.com is expected to nearly double.
While I really like the free shipping on all orders over $49 (lower 48 states), their “Deal of the Day” is also outstanding. As I write this, My Patriot Supply’s current deal is their Herbal Tea Garden Vault, which usually costs $16.95 but has been slashed to only $12.95 for a limited time only.
Click on the banner ad below and see what My Patriot Supply Survival Store can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Jim Rogers: ‘The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’
- Study: Illinois Government Bloated With 6,963 Local Governing Bodies
- Pandemic Tops Global Insurance Executive Rankings Of ‘Extreme’ Risks To Their Industry
- Thoughts On Illinois State Lawmakers Passing Public Pension ‘Fix’
- Project Prepper, Part 22: The Nutnfancy Project’s Emergency Water Storage Video
- Cyber Monday Sale Continues At Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center
- 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?
- Editor on Signs Of The Time, Part 70