From episode 1610, “Insecurity,” of the animated sitcom South Park on the Comedy Central television network:
Spokesman: [in a commercial] Protecting your home and your family is hard enough! But sometimes alarms on your doors and windows aren’t enough! A new security system allows not only for your doors and windows to be monitored, but your fear levels as well. [a 3-D schematic of a house is shown, with a person in it] A security system that is actually inside you. It’s called IN-security.
Husband: [with wife and twin daughters] We’ll never forget the day we took our twin daughters to the beach.
Stranger: Hehe, what cute twins.
Stranger: They’re so adorable [whips out a crowbar and assumes a menacing posture. The wife instinctively tries to protect the girls] that I’m gonna bash their f*****g heads in! [the alarm goes off and the stranger runs away, dropping the crowbar. The husband receives the call]
Peter: This is Peter with INsecurity. Is everything alright?
Husband: A white man just tried to murder our twin girls.
Peter: I have a police car on their way with blankets and cocoa. [Next shot is of the whole family in blankets and sipping cocoa at the beach, with police cars around them and police officers investigating]
Husband: I only hope other have people have INsecurity to protect their families.
[A shoe store. A woman is getting her son new shoes]
Shoe Salesman: Well, how’s the shoe fit, pal?
Boy: I think it fits pretty good.
Shoe Salesman: Well okay, hehe, let’s see if it fits better than this KNIFE THROUGH YOUR F*****G SKULL, BASTARD?! [gets out a large knife and slashes the air with it.]
Boy: Aaahh! [jumps into his mom's arms and the alarm goes off. The salesman drops the knife and runs off. The phone rings and the mom answers it]
David: This is David with INsecurity. Is everything alright?
Mom: [voice breaking] No, a while shoe salesman tried to murder my son.
David: Hold tight. Police are on their way with blankets and cocoa. [next scene, mom and son are in blankets and sipping cocoa while the police investigate]
Spokesman: Don’t let your family become another statistic. Have piece of mind with… [the new company logo appears, with "Custom installation for only $99."] INsecurity.
“Police are on their way with blankets and cocoa.”
Remember. When seconds count… the police are just minutes away.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas