From episode 1610, “Insecurity,” of the animated sitcom South Park on the Comedy Central television network:
Spokesman: [in a commercial] Protecting your home and your family is hard enough! But sometimes alarms on your doors and windows aren’t enough! A new security system allows not only for your doors and windows to be monitored, but your fear levels as well. [a 3-D schematic of a house is shown, with a person in it] A security system that is actually inside you. It’s called IN-security.
Husband: [with wife and twin daughters] We’ll never forget the day we took our twin daughters to the beach.
Stranger: Hehe, what cute twins.
Stranger: They’re so adorable [whips out a crowbar and assumes a menacing posture. The wife instinctively tries to protect the girls] that I’m gonna bash their f*****g heads in! [the alarm goes off and the stranger runs away, dropping the crowbar. The husband receives the call]
Peter: This is Peter with INsecurity. Is everything alright?
Husband: A white man just tried to murder our twin girls.
Peter: I have a police car on their way with blankets and cocoa. [Next shot is of the whole family in blankets and sipping cocoa at the beach, with police cars around them and police officers investigating]
Husband: I only hope other have people have INsecurity to protect their families.
[A shoe store. A woman is getting her son new shoes]
Shoe Salesman: Well, how’s the shoe fit, pal?
Boy: I think it fits pretty good.
Shoe Salesman: Well okay, hehe, let’s see if it fits better than this KNIFE THROUGH YOUR F*****G SKULL, BASTARD?! [gets out a large knife and slashes the air with it.]
Boy: Aaahh! [jumps into his mom's arms and the alarm goes off. The salesman drops the knife and runs off. The phone rings and the mom answers it]
David: This is David with INsecurity. Is everything alright?
Mom: [voice breaking] No, a while shoe salesman tried to murder my son.
David: Hold tight. Police are on their way with blankets and cocoa. [next scene, mom and son are in blankets and sipping cocoa while the police investigate]
Spokesman: Don’t let your family become another statistic. Have piece of mind with… [the new company logo appears, with "Custom installation for only $99."] INsecurity.
“Police are on their way with blankets and cocoa.”
Remember. When seconds count… the police are just minutes away.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Is This What A Prepper Expo Is Really Like?
- Chicago-Area Winter Survival Training Camp Planned For This Weekend
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?