Recently, I became aware of a precious metals bullion dealer that’s located in my hometown of Chicago. I heard about this online retailer of gold and silver products from their outreach with the prepper and survivalist communities. Enter JM Bullion. From their “About” page:
JM Bullion is an online retailer of gold and silver products, from bars to rounds to coins. We deal exclusively in physical bullion, selling gold or silver that is delivered directly to your door.
Quality products are one of our top priorities. JM Bullion works directly with mints and distributors, and we inspect all new inventory carefully, ensuring that the products our customers receive are of the highest quality. Our coins come direct from the mint, in brand new, sealed tubes, and the majority of our bar and round products are indicated as “brand new” on their product pages, meaning they ship sealed in plastic and fresh from the mint.
JM Bullion is located in the United States, with presences in Chicago, IL and Lancaster, PA. We have proper and full accreditation from the state, federal government, and distributors alike. As a fully licensed and attributed company, you can take peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a credible company who values your safety and security just as much as you.
Our customer service has been and will continue to be a priority. Should you have a question about prospective orders, orders in processing, or completed orders, simply contact our phone support, live chat support, or email support for a prompt response. We are always willing and able to assist you with an existing order or to answer any questions that you may have.
To get in touch, visit our Contact page, use our Live Chat, or call us at 800-276-6508. Though most customers place their orders online, we accept orders over the phone as well. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or anything else you might need assistance with. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to helping you and providing you with the most pleasant bullion buying experience possible.
“REALIST NEWS – New Silver Bullion Dealer I buy from. JM Bullion Review”
“The most pleasant bullion buying experience possible” is what I’ve generally heard/read concerning this dealer.
Along with some of the lowest gold and silver prices out there. From the JM Bullion site:
JM Bullion is proud to be the lowest priced, most competitive online gold and silver dealer in the world. Our prices are listed at exceptionally small mark ups, and we constantly ensure that we have the best prices possible along with a variety of products to choose from. If you are able to find better prices anywhere, on any listed item, simply give us a call.
What’s not to like about that?
Chicago-based JM Bullion is a Better Business Bureau accredited company, and currently shows an “A-” rating on the BBB website.
Click on the banner ad below and see what JM Bullion can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
Leave a Reply
Please Rate this Blog HERE
9,503 People Visited Last Month
301,566 Visited 11/22/10-4/30/13
- Blogging Schedule Next Week
- Food Insurance™ Memorial Day Sale: 25% Off 3-Month Basic Bundles
- Nitro-Pak Memorial Day Mega-Sale With 25% Off All Mountain House #10 Cans
- NOAA Predicts Up To 11 Atlantic Hurricanes Over Next 6 Months
- Illinois House Panel Approves Concealed-Carry Bill
- Project Prepper: On The Move
- The Survival Podcast’s Jack Spirko Predicts U.S. Boom, Then Bust Probably ‘10 Years Into The Future Or More’
- Financial Sense Newshour’s Jim Puplava: When Gold Price Manipulation Occurs, Buy Gold
- Number Of Poor In Chicago Suburbs Increased 99% Over Last Decade
- RSS Feed Setting Changed
- Editor on RSS Feed Setting Changed
- anonymous on RSS Feed Setting Changed
- Editor on A Lesson For Preppers From ‘The Twilight Zone’
- zooeyhall on A Lesson For Preppers From ‘The Twilight Zone’
- Editor on Quote For The Week
- Editor on Chicago Reporter Goes Off Anti-Gun Reservation
- Nina Impuesta on Quote For The Week
- Nina Impuesta on Chicago Reporter Goes Off Anti-Gun Reservation
- Editor on Quote For The Week
- tj & the bear on Quote For The Week