Recently, I became aware of a precious metals bullion dealer that’s located in my hometown of Chicago. I heard about this online retailer of gold and silver products from their outreach with the prepper and survivalist communities. Enter JM Bullion. From their “About” page:
JM Bullion is an online retailer of gold and silver products, from bars to rounds to coins. We deal exclusively in physical bullion, selling gold or silver that is delivered directly to your door.
Quality products are one of our top priorities. JM Bullion works directly with mints and distributors, and we inspect all new inventory carefully, ensuring that the products our customers receive are of the highest quality. Our coins come direct from the mint, in brand new, sealed tubes, and the majority of our bar and round products are indicated as “brand new” on their product pages, meaning they ship sealed in plastic and fresh from the mint.
JM Bullion is located in the United States, with presences in Chicago, IL and Lancaster, PA. We have proper and full accreditation from the state, federal government, and distributors alike. As a fully licensed and attributed company, you can take peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a credible company who values your safety and security just as much as you.
Our customer service has been and will continue to be a priority. Should you have a question about prospective orders, orders in processing, or completed orders, simply contact our phone support, live chat support, or email support for a prompt response. We are always willing and able to assist you with an existing order or to answer any questions that you may have.
To get in touch, visit our Contact page, use our Live Chat, or call us at 800-276-6508. Though most customers place their orders online, we accept orders over the phone as well. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or anything else you might need assistance with. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to helping you and providing you with the most pleasant bullion buying experience possible.
“REALIST NEWS – New Silver Bullion Dealer I buy from. JM Bullion Review”
“The most pleasant bullion buying experience possible” is what I’ve generally heard/read concerning this dealer.
Along with some of the lowest gold and silver prices out there. From the JM Bullion site:
JM Bullion is proud to be the lowest priced, most competitive online gold and silver dealer in the world. Our prices are listed at exceptionally small mark ups, and we constantly ensure that we have the best prices possible along with a variety of products to choose from. If you are able to find better prices anywhere, on any listed item, simply give us a call.
What’s not to like about that?
Chicago-based JM Bullion is a Better Business Bureau accredited company, and currently shows an “A-” rating on the BBB website.
Click on the banner ad below and see what JM Bullion can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Jim Rogers: ‘The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’
- Study: Illinois Government Bloated With 6,963 Local Governing Bodies
- Pandemic Tops Global Insurance Executive Rankings Of ‘Extreme’ Risks To Their Industry
- Thoughts On Illinois State Lawmakers Passing Public Pension ‘Fix’
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?
- Editor on Signs Of The Time, Part 70