VP Biden Says Chicago-Area Democratic Primary Result Sends ‘Clear Unequivocal Signal’ To NRA And Politicians
Before I move away from the topic of firearms and gun rights, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden decided to weigh-in on the victory of pro-gun “control” candidate Robin Kelly in the U.S. Congressional 2nd District (Chicago south suburbs plus more) Democratic primary this past Tuesday. According to Reuters’ Roberta Rampton yesterday, Biden told a group of state attorney generals:
For the first time since Newtown, voters sent a clear unequivocal signal… The voters sent a message last night, not just to the NRA, but to the politicians all around the country. There will be a moral price as well as a political price to be paid for inaction.
I’m going to disagree with the VP here. I’d guess that many observers familiar with “The Chicago Way” interpreted the primary as once again demonstrating that race, gobs of money, and having the blessing of “The Machine” wins elections here in the Chicagoland area. And local politicians screaming about the need for more gun “control” is just one more attempt to distract the masses from the crappy economy and huge financial mess these guys have gotten us into ($9 billion in unpaid bills and a $96 billion pension funding gap in Illinois from what I read yesterday).
By the way, going back to that post I published last week about the Vice President answering gun “control” questions at a Parents magazine event and telling one Facebook user they didn’t need an AR-15 for self-defense, get a shotgun instead…
“Buy A Shotgun Joe Biden Lying AR-15”
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
Rampton, Roberta. “Biden says Chicago vote a sign that voters want action on guns.” Reuters. 27 Feb. 2013. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/27/us-usa-guns-biden-idUSBRE91Q11N20130227). 27 Feb. 2013.
2 Comments to VP Biden Says Chicago-Area Democratic Primary Result Sends ‘Clear Unequivocal Signal’ To NRA And Politicians
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Riot-Inspired Purchases During The Ferguson And 2011 England Unrest
- Future Riots In Store For Ferguson, Missouri, And Elsewhere In U.S.?
- This Is What A Good Old Fashioned Chicago Riot Looks Like
- 1992 Los Angeles Riots: ‘There Are No Atheists In Foxholes; There Are No Liberals In Riots’
- JM Bullion Has Silver Britannia, Silver Wood Bison Coins On Sale
- Peter Schiff Bullish On Foreign Stocks, Gold, And Silver
- Marc Faber: ‘The Gold Market Has Bottomed-Out’
- 22 States Now Recognize Illinois Concealed Carry License
- Robert Shiller: ‘The United States Stock Market Looks Very Expensive Right Now’
- Chicagoans’ Personal Safety Compromised By ‘Stoning’ Of Police In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana