Back on February 19, 2013, I received the following e-mail from “crash prophet” and CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals Peter Schiff:
I am pleased to announce the launch of my new Official Gold Blog. This blog is an easy way to stay tuned to all my latest television appearances, videos, radio interviews, and written commentaries. In addition, the blog is full of videos, commentary, and news from the other sources that I rely upon to stay informed. This can be your one-stop shop for gold and silver investing info. Check it out and bookmark it…
If you invest in gold or silver, my Official Gold Blog is the place where you can always get my most current thinking. As well as that of other experts I trust. Whether it’s positive or negative, you‘ll want to know.
Peter Schiff’s Official Gold Blog will keep you up-to-date on all of my public opinions, plus:
• Be the first to hear my gold insights in specially recorded videos.
• Read the expert commentaries I recommend.
• Keep abreast of the latest news from the precious metals markets.
Peter’s latest project is nicely done. Hosted on the Euro Pacific Precious Metals website, his blog is real easy to navigate. If it’s Peter Schiff’s insights and commentary on gold and other topics you crave, you’ve come to the right spot. Plus, the series of posts entitled “Today’s Key Gold Headlines” are a nice place for gold observers to start their day.
Peter Schiff’s Official Gold Blog is a terrific resource, which you can read here.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s notes: Link added to “Resources” page; I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
Leave a Reply
Please Rate this Blog HERE
5,782 People Visited Last Month
307,026 Visited 11/22/10-5/31/13
- Peter Schiff: Fed ‘Bluffing’ With Talk Of Tapering QE
- Illinois Right-To-Carry Deadline Extended Again
- Jim Rogers: Chinese Stocks Are ‘Getting Closer To A Buy’
- Illinois Concealed-Carry Latest: Attorney General Lisa Madigan Asks For Second Extension Of Deadline
- Bloody Father’s Day Weekend In Chicago: 8 Killed, 39 Others Wounded By Gunfire
- Quote For The Week
- Lloyd’s Of London Releases Chilling Report On Solar Storm Risk To North American Electric Grid
- Illinois State Rifle Association’s Synopsis Of Illinois Concealed-Carry Bill
- Jim Rogers: Chinese Yuan Could Appreciate 500 Percent In Next 20 To 30 Years
- World’s Largest Active Bond Manager Predicts More Than 60 Percent Chance Of Global Recession In Next 3 To 5 Years
- Editor on Seen On The Streets, Part 8
- Neil Trout on Seen On The Streets, Part 8
- Editor on Quote For The Week
- Randy on Quote For The Week
- Editor on RSS Feed Setting Changed
- anonymous on RSS Feed Setting Changed
- Editor on A Lesson For Preppers From ‘The Twilight Zone’
- zooeyhall on A Lesson For Preppers From ‘The Twilight Zone’
- Editor on Quote For The Week
- Editor on Chicago Reporter Goes Off Anti-Gun Reservation