Back on February 19, 2013, I received the following e-mail from “crash prophet” and CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals Peter Schiff:
I am pleased to announce the launch of my new Official Gold Blog. This blog is an easy way to stay tuned to all my latest television appearances, videos, radio interviews, and written commentaries. In addition, the blog is full of videos, commentary, and news from the other sources that I rely upon to stay informed. This can be your one-stop shop for gold and silver investing info. Check it out and bookmark it…
If you invest in gold or silver, my Official Gold Blog is the place where you can always get my most current thinking. As well as that of other experts I trust. Whether it’s positive or negative, you‘ll want to know.
Peter Schiff’s Official Gold Blog will keep you up-to-date on all of my public opinions, plus:
• Be the first to hear my gold insights in specially recorded videos.
• Read the expert commentaries I recommend.
• Keep abreast of the latest news from the precious metals markets.
Peter’s latest project is nicely done. Hosted on the Euro Pacific Precious Metals website, his blog is real easy to navigate. If it’s Peter Schiff’s insights and commentary on gold and other topics you crave, you’ve come to the right spot. Plus, the series of posts entitled “Today’s Key Gold Headlines” are a nice place for gold observers to start their day.
Peter Schiff’s Official Gold Blog is a terrific resource, which you can read here.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s notes: Link added to “Resources” page; I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?