Speaking of gold, I recently joined the affiliate program of GoldMoney, “the best way to buy gold, silver, platinum and palladium online and storage for all of these precious metals.” GoldMoney was founded in 2001 by James Turk and his son Geoff Turk. Readers may recognize James from the book he co-authored in 2004 book entitled The Coming Collapse of the Dollar. I got the chance to read a copy of the book shortly after it came out, and it was an eye-opener. From “What is GoldMoney?” in the FAQ section of the GoldMoney website:
GoldMoney is the best way to buy and sell gold, silver, platinum and palladium. It is easy and inexpensive, plus you have the convenience of transacting online. Your precious metals are safely stored for you in an insured vault. You also have 24/7 online access to your metals, which you can sell at any time in exchange for funds automatically sent to your bank account. Since 2001, thousands of people have used GoldMoney to protect their wealth and to address today’s financial uncertainty.
“James Turk’s Outlook for Gold for 2013 to 2015”
According to their website, the British Channel Island of Jersey-headquartered company:
• Has over $1.9 billion in assets owned by 22,738 customers
• Permits Holdings to be funded in 9 currencies (British pounds, euros, U.S. dollars, and six others)
• Offers secure storage of precious metals in 5 countries (Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom)
• Utilizes 4 different vault operators (VIA MAT, Brink’s, Rhenus, and G4S)
In addition, GoldMoney’s vaults are audited by Big Four accounting firms and the company uses ultrasound bar testing to ensure the quality of the gold held for customers.
The GoldMoney site states “you hold and own the allocated metal in your name in contrast to ETFs and certificates,” and customers with Full Holdings are permitted to take physical delivery of their metals at any time.
There is no cost to open a GoldMoney Holding.
Click on the banner ad below and see what GoldMoney can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
11,976 Visits in June
454,328 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Final Vote Next Tuesday On Niles, Illinois, Gun Store And Range
- Does Robert Shiller See ‘Froth’ In U.S. Housing And Stocks?
- USGS Updates National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Downtown Chicago Could Receive Resilient Electric Grid
- Peter Schiff On Gold: ‘We’re Going To Have A Big Rally Probably Beginning Here In The Second Half Of 2014’
- Detroit Police Chief: ‘Good Detroiters Are Armed And Will Use That Weapon’
- Chicago Train Passengers Robbed At Gunpoint
- Jim Rogers: Some Currencies, Real Assets Could Shine When Coming Bust Arrives
- Illinois Governor Pushes Ban On ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High-Capacity’ Ammo Magazines
- Chicago’s Gun ‘Control’ Fetish Costing City Big Bucks
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana
- Editor on Video: SHTF In Venezuela
- tj & the bear on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana