Speaking of gold, I recently joined the affiliate program of GoldMoney, “the best way to buy gold, silver, platinum and palladium online and storage for all of these precious metals.” GoldMoney was founded in 2001 by James Turk and his son Geoff Turk. Readers may recognize James from the book he co-authored in 2004 book entitled The Coming Collapse of the Dollar. I got the chance to read a copy of the book shortly after it came out, and it was an eye-opener. From “What is GoldMoney?” in the FAQ section of the GoldMoney website:
GoldMoney is the best way to buy and sell gold, silver, platinum and palladium. It is easy and inexpensive, plus you have the convenience of transacting online. Your precious metals are safely stored for you in an insured vault. You also have 24/7 online access to your metals, which you can sell at any time in exchange for funds automatically sent to your bank account. Since 2001, thousands of people have used GoldMoney to protect their wealth and to address today’s financial uncertainty.
“James Turk’s Outlook for Gold for 2013 to 2015”
According to their website, the British Channel Island of Jersey-headquartered company:
• Has over $1.9 billion in assets owned by 22,738 customers
• Permits Holdings to be funded in 9 currencies (British pounds, euros, U.S. dollars, and six others)
• Offers secure storage of precious metals in 5 countries (Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom)
• Utilizes 4 different vault operators (VIA MAT, Brink’s, Rhenus, and G4S)
In addition, GoldMoney’s vaults are audited by Big Four accounting firms and the company uses ultrasound bar testing to ensure the quality of the gold held for customers.
The GoldMoney site states “you hold and own the allocated metal in your name in contrast to ETFs and certificates,” and customers with Full Holdings are permitted to take physical delivery of their metals at any time.
There is no cost to open a GoldMoney Holding.
Click on the banner ad below and see what GoldMoney can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas