Speaking of gold, I recently joined the affiliate program of GoldMoney, “the best way to buy gold, silver, platinum and palladium online and storage for all of these precious metals.” GoldMoney was founded in 2001 by James Turk and his son Geoff Turk. Readers may recognize James from the book he co-authored in 2004 book entitled The Coming Collapse of the Dollar. I got the chance to read a copy of the book shortly after it came out, and it was an eye-opener. From “What is GoldMoney?” in the FAQ section of the GoldMoney website:
GoldMoney is the best way to buy and sell gold, silver, platinum and palladium. It is easy and inexpensive, plus you have the convenience of transacting online. Your precious metals are safely stored for you in an insured vault. You also have 24/7 online access to your metals, which you can sell at any time in exchange for funds automatically sent to your bank account. Since 2001, thousands of people have used GoldMoney to protect their wealth and to address today’s financial uncertainty.
“James Turk’s Outlook for Gold for 2013 to 2015”
According to their website, the British Channel Island of Jersey-headquartered company:
• Has over $1.9 billion in assets owned by 22,738 customers
• Permits Holdings to be funded in 9 currencies (British pounds, euros, U.S. dollars, and six others)
• Offers secure storage of precious metals in 5 countries (Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom)
• Utilizes 4 different vault operators (VIA MAT, Brink’s, Rhenus, and G4S)
In addition, GoldMoney’s vaults are audited by Big Four accounting firms and the company uses ultrasound bar testing to ensure the quality of the gold held for customers.
The GoldMoney site states “you hold and own the allocated metal in your name in contrast to ETFs and certificates,” and customers with Full Holdings are permitted to take physical delivery of their metals at any time.
There is no cost to open a GoldMoney Holding.
Click on the banner ad below and see what GoldMoney can do for you. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
(Editor’s note: I am not responsible for any personal liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any information presented herein)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?