Monday night I got the chance to watch The Glenn Beck Program on TheBlaze TV. It was a terrific episode- as usual. Glenn Beck is a big believer in preparedness these days. And Monday, in the wake of the Cyprus “bail-in” announcement, he revealed that he recently instructed his adult children to have 30 days of cash on hand in case of an emergency/currency crisis. Not a bad idea. Glenn also pointed out two more things that evening that might be of particular interest to Survival And Prosperity readers.
First, on the web site of another affiliate program I belong to- Food Insurance (company reviewed here)- the emergency food supply company is making available a free download of their list of “Top 50” must-have emergency items along with access to exclusive preparedness tips and special offers.
There’s a free sign-up (the company says the information will be kept “strictly confidential”), which I just got done completing. Now, I’m just waiting to receive an e-mail to download that “Top 50” list so I can see what their experts recommend.
(UPDATE: I just downloaded the list (.pdf file). It’s not bad, with more detail than I expected. I will study it more in the coming days.)
And speaking of experts, Glenn noted that this Thursday’s show will focus on preparedness. As such, The Glenn Beck Program will be having a number of prepper “experts” from a nearby prepping summit sponsored by Food Insurance attending the show that day. I’d expect Thursday’s programming to be quite interesting and informative. Those who have access to TheBlaze TV (I have it on DISH Network) might want to mark their calendars.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
2 Comments to Glenn Beck, Food Insurance Emphasize Preparedness In These Uncertain Times
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?