Monday night I got the chance to watch The Glenn Beck Program on TheBlaze TV. It was a terrific episode- as usual. Glenn Beck is a big believer in preparedness these days. And Monday, in the wake of the Cyprus “bail-in” announcement, he revealed that he recently instructed his adult children to have 30 days of cash on hand in case of an emergency/currency crisis. Not a bad idea. Glenn also pointed out two more things that evening that might be of particular interest to Survival And Prosperity readers.
First, on the web site of another affiliate program I belong to- Food Insurance (company reviewed here)- the emergency food supply company is making available a free download of their list of “Top 50” must-have emergency items along with access to exclusive preparedness tips and special offers.
There’s a free sign-up (the company says the information will be kept “strictly confidential”), which I just got done completing. Now, I’m just waiting to receive an e-mail to download that “Top 50” list so I can see what their experts recommend.
(UPDATE: I just downloaded the list (.pdf file). It’s not bad, with more detail than I expected. I will study it more in the coming days.)
And speaking of experts, Glenn noted that this Thursday’s show will focus on preparedness. As such, The Glenn Beck Program will be having a number of prepper “experts” from a nearby prepping summit sponsored by Food Insurance attending the show that day. I’d expect Thursday’s programming to be quite interesting and informative. Those who have access to TheBlaze TV (I have it on DISH Network) might want to mark their calendars.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
2 Comments to Glenn Beck, Food Insurance Emphasize Preparedness In These Uncertain Times
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas