After a recent court sentencing here in Chicago, one might think it’s now okay to wreak havoc in the tourist-filled parts of town, beating up people and cops.
From the Chicago Sun-Times website yesterday afternoon:
Three men charged with a July 2012 beating in Wrigleyville that left four injured — including a police officer — and was filmed as a part of a rap video were sentenced to probation…
Three men — ages 22, 27 and 27 — were hurt when a group of men attacked them in the 3400 block of North Sheffield Avenue about 1 a.m. on July 9, 2012, according to Chicago police.
Witnesses said the attackers got out of a white stretch limo and began battering people standing nearby on the street, police said. The witnesses said people inside the limo were filming the attackers as they punched the victims.
One Chicago police officer suffered a minor injury when one attacker resisted arrest. All three attackers pleaded guilty to charges including mob action and aggravated battery, yet only received probation.
And people still can’t figure out why our city’s streets aren’t as safe as they could be.
As if there weren’t enough hints out there already.
Hey batter, batter, batter, sa-wing batter.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
“Three plead guilty in videotaped Wrigleyville beating.” Chicago Sun-Times. 17 Apr. 2013. (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/19547010-418/three-plead-guilty-in-videotaped-wrigleyville-beating.html). 18 Apr. 2013.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Jim Rogers: ‘The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’
- Study: Illinois Government Bloated With 6,963 Local Governing Bodies
- Pandemic Tops Global Insurance Executive Rankings Of ‘Extreme’ Risks To Their Industry
- Thoughts On Illinois State Lawmakers Passing Public Pension ‘Fix’
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?
- Editor on Signs Of The Time, Part 70