After a recent court sentencing here in Chicago, one might think it’s now okay to wreak havoc in the tourist-filled parts of town, beating up people and cops.
From the Chicago Sun-Times website yesterday afternoon:
Three men charged with a July 2012 beating in Wrigleyville that left four injured — including a police officer — and was filmed as a part of a rap video were sentenced to probation…
Three men — ages 22, 27 and 27 — were hurt when a group of men attacked them in the 3400 block of North Sheffield Avenue about 1 a.m. on July 9, 2012, according to Chicago police.
Witnesses said the attackers got out of a white stretch limo and began battering people standing nearby on the street, police said. The witnesses said people inside the limo were filming the attackers as they punched the victims.
One Chicago police officer suffered a minor injury when one attacker resisted arrest. All three attackers pleaded guilty to charges including mob action and aggravated battery, yet only received probation.
And people still can’t figure out why our city’s streets aren’t as safe as they could be.
As if there weren’t enough hints out there already.
Hey batter, batter, batter, sa-wing batter.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
“Three plead guilty in videotaped Wrigleyville beating.” Chicago Sun-Times. 17 Apr. 2013. (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/19547010-418/three-plead-guilty-in-videotaped-wrigleyville-beating.html). 18 Apr. 2013.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- The Coming Major Terrorist Attack On The U.S.
- General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Retired General And FOX News Analyst: ‘We May Even See On 9/11/14 MH370 Resurface Again’
- Former CIA Director: Islamic State Attack On U.S. ‘Will Come Probably Sooner Rather Than Later’
- Thoughts On Concealed-Carry Permits And Their Relation To ‘Falling’ Chicago Crime
- Reminder To Californians
- Quote For The Week
- Posting Resumes Next Week
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Editor on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Jason on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?