After a recent court sentencing here in Chicago, one might think it’s now okay to wreak havoc in the tourist-filled parts of town, beating up people and cops.
From the Chicago Sun-Times website yesterday afternoon:
Three men charged with a July 2012 beating in Wrigleyville that left four injured — including a police officer — and was filmed as a part of a rap video were sentenced to probation…
Three men — ages 22, 27 and 27 — were hurt when a group of men attacked them in the 3400 block of North Sheffield Avenue about 1 a.m. on July 9, 2012, according to Chicago police.
Witnesses said the attackers got out of a white stretch limo and began battering people standing nearby on the street, police said. The witnesses said people inside the limo were filming the attackers as they punched the victims.
One Chicago police officer suffered a minor injury when one attacker resisted arrest. All three attackers pleaded guilty to charges including mob action and aggravated battery, yet only received probation.
And people still can’t figure out why our city’s streets aren’t as safe as they could be.
As if there weren’t enough hints out there already.
Hey batter, batter, batter, sa-wing batter.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
“Three plead guilty in videotaped Wrigleyville beating.” Chicago Sun-Times. 17 Apr. 2013. (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/19547010-418/three-plead-guilty-in-videotaped-wrigleyville-beating.html). 18 Apr. 2013.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
11,976 Visits in June
454,328 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Final Vote Next Tuesday On Niles, Illinois, Gun Store And Range
- Does Robert Shiller See ‘Froth’ In U.S. Housing And Stocks?
- USGS Updates National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Downtown Chicago Could Receive Resilient Electric Grid
- Peter Schiff On Gold: ‘We’re Going To Have A Big Rally Probably Beginning Here In The Second Half Of 2014’
- Detroit Police Chief: ‘Good Detroiters Are Armed And Will Use That Weapon’
- Chicago Train Passengers Robbed At Gunpoint
- Jim Rogers: Some Currencies, Real Assets Could Shine When Coming Bust Arrives
- Illinois Governor Pushes Ban On ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High-Capacity’ Ammo Magazines
- Chicago’s Gun ‘Control’ Fetish Costing City Big Bucks
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana
- Editor on Video: SHTF In Venezuela
- tj & the bear on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana