Before I leave you for the weekend, I wanted to make sure I passed along information about a freeze-dried food sale that Food Insurance™- reviewed here- is having. Keep in mind this sale ends today, August 31, though. From an e-mail I received from them:
Special Purchase – Last Chance to Save!
Working with our top manufacturers and using some of our best-selling items, we have been able to create a Special Limited Time Purchase. While supplies last, purchase this 40-day Gourmet Food Supply for only $379.00. That’s a $170 Savings!
These delicious meals prepare quickly by just adding water. The Food Insurance™ 40-Day Gourmet Food Supply includes:
-106 servings of gourmet freeze-dried meals
-45 servings of hearty breakfasts
-56 servings of instant rice
-84 servings of orange electrolyte drink mix
That’s ONLY $1.30 per serving
No offer code is required; the discount will automatically be applied to your order at check out. There is NO limit on how many 40-day Gourmet Food Supply kits you may order. Don’t delay as this Special Purchase will sell out quickly. Order Today!
*Only valid while supplies last.
Remember, this sale ends today. So if you’re interested, don’t hesitate on clicking on the banner ad below and you’ll be taken to the Food Insurance™ website. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Solar Scientist: July 2012 Coronal Mass Ejection And 1859 Carrington Event Show Need To Prepare
- Project Prepper, Part 23: Removing That Military Surplus Smell
- Chicago-Area Forest Preserves: Use With Caution
- Is This What A Prepper Expo Is Really Like?
- Chicago-Area Winter Survival Training Camp Planned For This Weekend
- RedEye: Chicago Passes 400 Murder Mark
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?