I don’t envy Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel. If it’s not one crisis (like public pensions), it’s another, such as violent crime. The last couple of days, the Chicago Police Department has issued a number of community alerts (blogged about here). First, River North. Then, the West Loop. And now, the hopping Lake View (or Lakeview, as it’s often spelled) neighborhood. And leave what’s going on in one of my old stomping grounds to be, well, a little bit different. LeeAnn Shelton reported on the Chicago Sun-Times website last night:
A man in a clown mask is among a group of men robbing victims at gunpoint in the Lake View neighborhood on the North Side, police said.
Three men have approached people on the street and taken their cellphones, money, purses and wallets at gunpoint, according to a community alert from Area North detectives.
Locations of the strong-arm robberies include the 700 block of West Melrose Street and the 3100 block of North Clifton Avenue.
Watch out especially for the clown. It seems Homey struck one victim after they were forced to kneel before the muggers.
By Christopher E. Hill, Editor
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
Shelton, LeeAnn. “Man in clown mask robbing people in Lake View.” Chicago Sun-Times. 25 Sep. 2013. (http://www.suntimes.com/news/22797168-418/man-in-clown-mask-robbing-people-in-lake-view.html). 26 Sep. 2013.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Jim Rogers: ‘The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’
- Study: Illinois Government Bloated With 6,963 Local Governing Bodies
- Pandemic Tops Global Insurance Executive Rankings Of ‘Extreme’ Risks To Their Industry
- Thoughts On Illinois State Lawmakers Passing Public Pension ‘Fix’
- Project Prepper, Part 22: The Nutnfancy Project’s Emergency Water Storage Video
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?
- Editor on Signs Of The Time, Part 70