Speaking of food, I received the following e-mail yesterday from one of my affiliate marketing partners- Food Insurance™ (reviewed here). The emergency food supply company is having a giant Warehouse Sale, where the public can save up to 20 to 85 percent off select food and preparedness items. Over 85 products are on sale! From their e-mail:
Happy New Year from your friends at Food Insurance™! At the start of the new year, we consolidated our smaller warehouses into one large warehouse with over 95,000 square feet for products. With this new space and capabilities, we are very excited to introduce some new items in 2014. But, the boss won’t allow us to introduce any new items, new events, or new promotions until we make some space at the warehouse.
What better way to make space than to discount our products with savings up to 85% on our top selling gourmet freeze-dried food, emergency supplies, and tools? Over 65% of our inventory is on sale, but quantities are limited. Plus, we don’t know how long we can offer these discounts before the Boss notices… after all, he did say we need to make space!
I understand the discounted prices are only valid while supplies last.
Also in the e-mail:
Watch for the Deal of the Day now through January 31st. Don’t hesitate or you’ll miss out on these unheard-of savings.
Click on the banner ad below and you’ll be taken to the Food Insurance™ website where you can find out more information about the Warehouse Sale. Please note that by clicking on the ad and purchasing a product, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Riot-Inspired Purchases During The Ferguson And 2011 England Unrest
- Future Riots In Store For Ferguson, Missouri, And Elsewhere In U.S.?
- This Is What A Good Old Fashioned Chicago Riot Looks Like
- 1992 Los Angeles Riots: ‘There Are No Atheists In Foxholes; There Are No Liberals In Riots’
- JM Bullion Has Silver Britannia, Silver Wood Bison Coins On Sale
- Peter Schiff Bullish On Foreign Stocks, Gold, And Silver
- Marc Faber: ‘The Gold Market Has Bottomed-Out’
- 22 States Now Recognize Illinois Concealed Carry License
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana