Disclaimer And Policies
Survival And Prosperity is an informational weblog consisting of the personal opinions of the blog’s creator/editor, Christopher E. Hill. Anything written in the blog is not to be construed as being legal or financial advice. Readers making investment or legal decisions after accessing blog material should consult a qualified professional first. If this recommended course of action is not pursued, then it must be understood that the decision is the reader’s and the reader’s alone.
Every attempt has been made to accurately present factual information in Survival And Prosperity. If a reader feels something stated in the weblog is in error, simply bring it to the editor’s attention and, if verifiable, it will be corrected.
Survival And Prosperity is not and should not be viewed as a news source.
If a reader cites anything written in Survival And Prosperity as a source for any piece of information the reader does so with the knowledge of the items expressed on this page. The weblog is not “fact checked” by independent third parties, although accuracy is strived for, and should not be used by the reader to make their point or prove they are right. I assume no responsibility for any reader who uses information from Survival And Prosperity to influence the opinions of others.
Survival And Prosperity has effective immunity from civil copyright liability for user content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Survival And Prosperity aspires to the ideals of “free speech.” However, it is the speech of the creator/editor that is protected as “free speech,” not that of the reader or anyone else. This weblog is personal property, and therefore excludes any other’s mistaken belief that they have a personal right to “free speech” in the blog.
Comments must be relevant to the post topic.
Comments are moderated and must be approved by the editor.
Comments containing SPAM and/or “hate speech” will not be approved. Racial slurs are not tolerated, nor is hateful language about anyone’s religion or sexual orientation. What constitutes “hate speech” is at the sole discretion of the editor.
Comments containing links to sites considered by the editor as being “hate sites” will not be approved. What constitutes a “hate site” is at the sole discretion of the editor.
Comments containing copyrighted material will not be approved in cases where doing so will infringe upon the copyright.
The final decision on publishing or deleting any comment, post, or other form of communication is at the sole discretion of the editor at any and all times. There is no “recourse” or “appeal process.”
Guest Post Policy
Guest posts on Survival And Prosperity are not being accepted at the present time.
Link Exchange Policy
Survival And Prosperity is happy to exchange links with other blogs/websites, provided they meet certain criteria. If you manage a blog/website that you would like linked with ours, please do the following:
Post a link to us in your blog/website.
1. Blog/website must be relevant to the material found in this weblog, pertaining to financial and personal safety and growth in these uncertain times. E-mail the editor if you have any doubts as to whether or not your blog/site satisfies this requirement.
2. We believe that links should provide a service to our readers, not just for page rankings and SEO, so link sections should be user-friendly and in a visible, logical, and accessible location.
3. We do not link to any site that tries to hide its links page.
4. We do not link to any site that puts links in a java script code, or runs links through a cgi script, with the effect of making the links invisible to search engine spiders.
Now, contact us when the link is posted. If we can easily find it we will post a reciprocal link.
Link Title: Survival And Prosperity
Link URL: http://www.survivalandprosperity.com
Link Description: “Protecting and Growing Self and Wealth in These Uncertain Times”
Last updated 1/15/11
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
11,976 Visits in June
454,328 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Final Vote Next Tuesday On Niles, Illinois, Gun Store And Range
- Does Robert Shiller See ‘Froth’ In U.S. Housing And Stocks?
- USGS Updates National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Downtown Chicago Could Receive Resilient Electric Grid
- Peter Schiff On Gold: ‘We’re Going To Have A Big Rally Probably Beginning Here In The Second Half Of 2014’
- Detroit Police Chief: ‘Good Detroiters Are Armed And Will Use That Weapon’
- Chicago Train Passengers Robbed At Gunpoint
- Jim Rogers: Some Currencies, Real Assets Could Shine When Coming Bust Arrives
- Illinois Governor Pushes Ban On ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High-Capacity’ Ammo Magazines
- Chicago’s Gun ‘Control’ Fetish Costing City Big Bucks
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana
- Editor on Video: SHTF In Venezuela
- tj & the bear on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana