Disclaimer And Policies
Survival And Prosperity is an informational weblog consisting of the personal opinions of the blog’s creator/editor, Christopher E. Hill. Anything written in the blog is not to be construed as being legal or financial advice. Readers making investment or legal decisions after accessing blog material should consult a qualified professional first. If this recommended course of action is not pursued, then it must be understood that the decision is the reader’s and the reader’s alone.
Every attempt has been made to accurately present factual information in Survival And Prosperity. If a reader feels something stated in the weblog is in error, simply bring it to the editor’s attention and, if verifiable, it will be corrected.
Survival And Prosperity is not and should not be viewed as a news source.
If a reader cites anything written in Survival And Prosperity as a source for any piece of information the reader does so with the knowledge of the items expressed on this page. The weblog is not “fact checked” by independent third parties, although accuracy is strived for, and should not be used by the reader to make their point or prove they are right. I assume no responsibility for any reader who uses information from Survival And Prosperity to influence the opinions of others.
Survival And Prosperity has effective immunity from civil copyright liability for user content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Advertising Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from August 9, 2014
Survival And Prosperity is a personal weblog written and edited by Christopher E. Hill. For questions about this blog, please contact Christopher via the “Contact” page.
This blog accepts paid advertising and participates in various affiliate marketing programs through which paid commissions are received as a percentage of product sales.
The compensation received will never influence the content of this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this weblog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Survival And Prosperity does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org
Guest Post Policy
Guest posts on Survival And Prosperity are not being accepted at the present time.
Survival And Prosperity aspires to the ideals of “free speech.” However, it is the speech of the creator/editor that is protected as “free speech,” not that of the reader or anyone else. This weblog is personal property, and therefore excludes any other’s mistaken belief that they have a personal right to “free speech” in the blog.
Comments must be relevant to the post topic.
Comments are moderated and must be approved by the editor.
Comments containing SPAM and/or “hate speech” will not be approved. Racial slurs are not tolerated, nor is hateful language about anyone’s religion or sexual orientation. What constitutes “hate speech” is at the sole discretion of the editor.
Comments containing links to sites considered by the editor as being “hate sites” will not be approved. What constitutes a “hate site” is at the sole discretion of the editor.
Comments containing copyrighted material will not be approved in cases where doing so will infringe upon the copyright.
The final decision on publishing or deleting any comment, post, or other form of communication is at the sole discretion of the editor at any and all times. There is no “recourse” or “appeal process.”
Link Exchange Policy
Survival And Prosperity is happy to exchange links with other blogs/websites, provided they meet certain criteria. If you manage a blog/website that you would like linked with ours, please do the following:
Post a link to us in your blog/website.
1. Blog/website must be relevant to the material found in this weblog, pertaining to financial and personal safety and growth in these uncertain times. E-mail the editor if you have any doubts as to whether or not your blog/site satisfies this requirement.
2. We believe that links should provide a service to our readers, not just for page rankings and SEO, so link sections should be user-friendly and in a visible, logical, and accessible location.
3. We do not link to any site that tries to hide its links page.
4. We do not link to any site that puts links in a java script code, or runs links through a cgi script, with the effect of making the links invisible to search engine spiders.
Now, contact us when the link is posted. If we can easily find it we will post a reciprocal link.
Link Title: Survival And Prosperity
Link URL: http://www.survivalandprosperity.com
Link Description: “Protecting and Growing Self and Wealth in These Uncertain Times”
Last updated 8/9/14
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- The Coming Major Terrorist Attack On The U.S.
- General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Retired General And FOX News Analyst: ‘We May Even See On 9/11/14 MH370 Resurface Again’
- Former CIA Director: Islamic State Attack On U.S. ‘Will Come Probably Sooner Rather Than Later’
- Thoughts On Concealed-Carry Permits And Their Relation To ‘Falling’ Chicago Crime
- Reminder To Californians
- Quote For The Week
- Posting Resumes Next Week
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Editor on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Jason on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?