Doomsday Bunkers season 2
Looks like the Discovery Channel TV series Doomsday Bunkers will be returning for season 2 this coming winter. From a Deep Earth Bunker press release dated May 15:
To our fans, we appreciate you more than you know. The three special episodes that aired on in March were exciting to film and be a part of, and would not have been successful without your support.
Currently, we are excited to announce that we are filming with our own production company for the winter season.
We want to express our sincere gratitude to all the people who worked with us.
We ask for your patience as 16 episodes can take several months to film and edit. You will enjoy what we have been up to and the projects we have been working on.
Be on the lookout for teaser clips and upcoming radio and television interviews!
We are working very hard behind the scenes to make the best show possible for you.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Looking forward to the new episodes…
While blogging about episode 3 of the Discovery Channel TV series Doomsday Bunkers last Wednesday, I wrote the following:
FYI, I sent a little note out to corporate (Discovery Communications, LLC) regarding future episodes and upcoming air dates. We’ll see what they say. Of course, I’ll let Survival And Prosperity readers know if I hear anything back that’s worthwhile.
Well, here’s what I received from them Friday afternoon:
Thank you for contacting Discovery Channel.
We appreciate your enthusiasm regarding our programming and for taking the time to write us. Positive feedback such as yours is very important to us. We want you to know we will pass your comments on to our program management and executive producers. Please know that each and every comment is read and taken into consideration for future programming.
Season 1 of Doomsday Bunkers has recently ended, but please continue to visit www.discovery.com for updated information on this program.
Thank you again for expressing interest in our programming.
So, looks like that’s it for Doomsday Bunkers for now. Season 1 will consist of only three episodes. At least that allows the production company and others affiliated with the project to iron out any wrinkles they encountered while putting together episodes 1-3.
Until Doomsday Bunkers season 2 debuts, I’ll still be blogging about the show occasionally. Stay tuned.
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Retired General And FOX News Analyst: ‘We May Even See On 9/11/14 MH370 Resurface Again’
- Former CIA Director: Islamic State Attack On U.S. ‘Will Come Probably Sooner Rather Than Later’
- Thoughts On Concealed-Carry Permits And Their Relation To ‘Falling’ Chicago Crime
- Reminder To Californians
- Quote For The Week
- Posting Resumes Next Week
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Riot-Inspired Purchases During The Ferguson And 2011 England Unrest
- Editor on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Jason on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?