Doomsday Bunkers season 2
Looks like the Discovery Channel TV series Doomsday Bunkers will be returning for season 2 this coming winter. From a Deep Earth Bunker press release dated May 15:
To our fans, we appreciate you more than you know. The three special episodes that aired on in March were exciting to film and be a part of, and would not have been successful without your support.
Currently, we are excited to announce that we are filming with our own production company for the winter season.
We want to express our sincere gratitude to all the people who worked with us.
We ask for your patience as 16 episodes can take several months to film and edit. You will enjoy what we have been up to and the projects we have been working on.
Be on the lookout for teaser clips and upcoming radio and television interviews!
We are working very hard behind the scenes to make the best show possible for you.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Looking forward to the new episodes…
While blogging about episode 3 of the Discovery Channel TV series Doomsday Bunkers last Wednesday, I wrote the following:
FYI, I sent a little note out to corporate (Discovery Communications, LLC) regarding future episodes and upcoming air dates. We’ll see what they say. Of course, I’ll let Survival And Prosperity readers know if I hear anything back that’s worthwhile.
Well, here’s what I received from them Friday afternoon:
Thank you for contacting Discovery Channel.
We appreciate your enthusiasm regarding our programming and for taking the time to write us. Positive feedback such as yours is very important to us. We want you to know we will pass your comments on to our program management and executive producers. Please know that each and every comment is read and taken into consideration for future programming.
Season 1 of Doomsday Bunkers has recently ended, but please continue to visit www.discovery.com for updated information on this program.
Thank you again for expressing interest in our programming.
So, looks like that’s it for Doomsday Bunkers for now. Season 1 will consist of only three episodes. At least that allows the production company and others affiliated with the project to iron out any wrinkles they encountered while putting together episodes 1-3.
Until Doomsday Bunkers season 2 debuts, I’ll still be blogging about the show occasionally. Stay tuned.
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Pandemic Tops Global Insurance Executive Rankings Of ‘Extreme’ Risks To Their Industry
- Thoughts On Illinois State Lawmakers Passing Public Pension ‘Fix’
- Project Prepper, Part 22: The Nutnfancy Project’s Emergency Water Storage Video
- Cyber Monday Sale Continues At Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center
- 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- WSJ Calls Proposed ‘Fix’ To Illinois Public Pension Crisis ‘Fake’
- Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Americans And ‘EU Passport’-Holding Jihadists Fighting In Syria Scrutinized As Potential Terrorists
- Why Illinois Lawmakers Chose Tuesday To Possibly ‘Fix’ The State’s Public Pension Crisis
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?
- Editor on Signs Of The Time, Part 70