I’ve gotten messages from Survival And Prosperity readers about meeting up with other preppers/survivalists.
But I’ve never received one about hooking up with the same.
Enter “prepper/survivalist dating.” From the PRWeb site this morning:
In his “Doomsday Dating” article on CNNMoney.com, Blake Ellis said, “Canning venison, shooting firearms, living off the grid and creating manure from human waste just aren’t traditional interests many people look for when browsing mainstream dating sites like eHarmony or Match.com.”
“Kwink.com was developed for singles who were tired of trying to find the perfect mate through typical dating websites, which are based on looks and personality”, said Joel Peters, COO of Kwink, LLC. “Those are great attributes but we thought it was more appropriate to match soulmates with similar interests, traits, characteristics, or passions that we call “kwinks”. We think of Kwink.com as “the dating site for the rest of us”.
“The website was developed around various communities based upon the different kwinks. The survivalist and doomsday prepper movement created a perfect fit for a dating community. Thus the Kwink.com/Survivalist Dating Community. There is definitely a heightened excitement in this area,” said Peters…
“Spend your remaining days with someone that shares your instinct to prepare and survive the end of the world as we know it. The Doomsday dating community is your place to connect, share and grow with similar people.”
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Is it me, or is that Polaroid of the single survivalist in the chemical suit just awesome?
Here’s hoping that the “love connections” made via Kwink.com never get to a point where they fizzle out and assets need to be divided up.
“Can you believe she got the BOL, the Barrett gun, and 6 months worth of food and water in the divorce settlement?”
“Doomsday Prepper Singles – Survivalist Dating in 2012.” PRWeb. 20 Apr. 2012. (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9419126.htm). 20 Apr. 2012.
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Riot-Inspired Purchases During The Ferguson And 2011 England Unrest
- Future Riots In Store For Ferguson, Missouri, And Elsewhere In U.S.?
- This Is What A Good Old Fashioned Chicago Riot Looks Like
- 1992 Los Angeles Riots: ‘There Are No Atheists In Foxholes; There Are No Liberals In Riots’
- JM Bullion Has Silver Britannia, Silver Wood Bison Coins On Sale
- Peter Schiff Bullish On Foreign Stocks, Gold, And Silver
- Marc Faber: ‘The Gold Market Has Bottomed-Out’
- 22 States Now Recognize Illinois Concealed Carry License
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana