I’ve gotten messages from Survival And Prosperity readers about meeting up with other preppers/survivalists.
But I’ve never received one about hooking up with the same.
Enter “prepper/survivalist dating.” From the PRWeb site this morning:
In his “Doomsday Dating” article on CNNMoney.com, Blake Ellis said, “Canning venison, shooting firearms, living off the grid and creating manure from human waste just aren’t traditional interests many people look for when browsing mainstream dating sites like eHarmony or Match.com.”
“Kwink.com was developed for singles who were tired of trying to find the perfect mate through typical dating websites, which are based on looks and personality”, said Joel Peters, COO of Kwink, LLC. “Those are great attributes but we thought it was more appropriate to match soulmates with similar interests, traits, characteristics, or passions that we call “kwinks”. We think of Kwink.com as “the dating site for the rest of us”.
“The website was developed around various communities based upon the different kwinks. The survivalist and doomsday prepper movement created a perfect fit for a dating community. Thus the Kwink.com/Survivalist Dating Community. There is definitely a heightened excitement in this area,” said Peters…
“Spend your remaining days with someone that shares your instinct to prepare and survive the end of the world as we know it. The Doomsday dating community is your place to connect, share and grow with similar people.”
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Is it me, or is that Polaroid of the single survivalist in the chemical suit just awesome?
Here’s hoping that the “love connections” made via Kwink.com never get to a point where they fizzle out and assets need to be divided up.
“Can you believe she got the BOL, the Barrett gun, and 6 months worth of food and water in the divorce settlement?”
“Doomsday Prepper Singles – Survivalist Dating in 2012.” PRWeb. 20 Apr. 2012. (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9419126.htm). 20 Apr. 2012.
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
87,086 Unique Visitors in 2013
355,845 Unique Visitors from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Record Net Worth Result Of Fed Blowing Bubbles In Housing, Stocks?
- Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy On IL Concealed Carry Licenses: ‘Stand By And Watch What Happens’
- How Prepping Saved Many Alsatian Jews From the Nazis
- Moody’s Downgrades Chicago’s Credit Rating Again, Issues Negative Outlook
- HSBC: China, Not Investment Demand From West, Now Steering Gold Prices
- The Civic Federation Proposes Plan For Achieving Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability In Illinois
- Illinois Gun Owners To March, Lobby In State Capital Tomorrow
- Expert: Southern California Megaquake Possible, Economic Loss Could Exceed $200 Billion
- Peter Schiff: U.S. GDP Fell From 2.8 Percent In 2012 To 1.9 Percent In 2013
- U.S. Special Ops Chief Warns Of ‘Broader Threat’ From Al-Qaeda
- Editor on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Fred H on Can 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol Be Filtered From Contaminated West Virginia Water?
- Kurt A on Free Online Survival Training Summit Starts Monday
- My Info on Chicago Named A Top ‘Hellhole’ In America
- Editor on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- Prep Mister on On TV: Doomsday Preppers ‘The Time of Reckoning’ Review
- james on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Rob Dawg on JM Bullion Presale Of 2014 American Silver Eagles
- Editor on Peter Schiff: ‘The Fundamentals For Gold Have Never Been Better Than They Are Now’
- Editor on Merry Christmas