I’ve gotten messages from Survival And Prosperity readers about meeting up with other preppers/survivalists.
But I’ve never received one about hooking up with the same.
Enter “prepper/survivalist dating.” From the PRWeb site this morning:
In his “Doomsday Dating” article on CNNMoney.com, Blake Ellis said, “Canning venison, shooting firearms, living off the grid and creating manure from human waste just aren’t traditional interests many people look for when browsing mainstream dating sites like eHarmony or Match.com.”
“Kwink.com was developed for singles who were tired of trying to find the perfect mate through typical dating websites, which are based on looks and personality”, said Joel Peters, COO of Kwink, LLC. “Those are great attributes but we thought it was more appropriate to match soulmates with similar interests, traits, characteristics, or passions that we call “kwinks”. We think of Kwink.com as “the dating site for the rest of us”.
“The website was developed around various communities based upon the different kwinks. The survivalist and doomsday prepper movement created a perfect fit for a dating community. Thus the Kwink.com/Survivalist Dating Community. There is definitely a heightened excitement in this area,” said Peters…
“Spend your remaining days with someone that shares your instinct to prepare and survive the end of the world as we know it. The Doomsday dating community is your place to connect, share and grow with similar people.”
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Is it me, or is that Polaroid of the single survivalist in the chemical suit just awesome?
Here’s hoping that the “love connections” made via Kwink.com never get to a point where they fizzle out and assets need to be divided up.
“Can you believe she got the BOL, the Barrett gun, and 6 months worth of food and water in the divorce settlement?”
“Doomsday Prepper Singles – Survivalist Dating in 2012.” PRWeb. 20 Apr. 2012. (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9419126.htm). 20 Apr. 2012.
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
11,976 Visits in June
454,328 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Final Vote Next Tuesday On Niles, Illinois, Gun Store And Range
- Does Robert Shiller See ‘Froth’ In U.S. Housing And Stocks?
- USGS Updates National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Downtown Chicago Could Receive Resilient Electric Grid
- Peter Schiff On Gold: ‘We’re Going To Have A Big Rally Probably Beginning Here In The Second Half Of 2014’
- Detroit Police Chief: ‘Good Detroiters Are Armed And Will Use That Weapon’
- Chicago Train Passengers Robbed At Gunpoint
- Jim Rogers: Some Currencies, Real Assets Could Shine When Coming Bust Arrives
- Illinois Governor Pushes Ban On ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High-Capacity’ Ammo Magazines
- Chicago’s Gun ‘Control’ Fetish Costing City Big Bucks
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Not Prepared: 17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out By The Coming Economic Collapse | All Self-Sustained on The Percentage Of Adult Americans That Own Investment Gold Is…
- Editor on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana
- Editor on Video: SHTF In Venezuela
- tj & the bear on Deadly MERS Virus Lands In Chicago, Discovered In Indiana