I’ve gotten messages from Survival And Prosperity readers about meeting up with other preppers/survivalists.
But I’ve never received one about hooking up with the same.
Enter “prepper/survivalist dating.” From the PRWeb site this morning:
In his “Doomsday Dating” article on CNNMoney.com, Blake Ellis said, “Canning venison, shooting firearms, living off the grid and creating manure from human waste just aren’t traditional interests many people look for when browsing mainstream dating sites like eHarmony or Match.com.”
“Kwink.com was developed for singles who were tired of trying to find the perfect mate through typical dating websites, which are based on looks and personality”, said Joel Peters, COO of Kwink, LLC. “Those are great attributes but we thought it was more appropriate to match soulmates with similar interests, traits, characteristics, or passions that we call “kwinks”. We think of Kwink.com as “the dating site for the rest of us”.
“The website was developed around various communities based upon the different kwinks. The survivalist and doomsday prepper movement created a perfect fit for a dating community. Thus the Kwink.com/Survivalist Dating Community. There is definitely a heightened excitement in this area,” said Peters…
“Spend your remaining days with someone that shares your instinct to prepare and survive the end of the world as we know it. The Doomsday dating community is your place to connect, share and grow with similar people.”
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
Is it me, or is that Polaroid of the single survivalist in the chemical suit just awesome?
Here’s hoping that the “love connections” made via Kwink.com never get to a point where they fizzle out and assets need to be divided up.
“Can you believe she got the BOL, the Barrett gun, and 6 months worth of food and water in the divorce settlement?”
“Doomsday Prepper Singles – Survivalist Dating in 2012.” PRWeb. 20 Apr. 2012. (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9419126.htm). 20 Apr. 2012.
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
7,633 Unique Visitors 11/13
339,902 Unique Visitors
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- Peter Schiff Predicts Effect On Consumers When Bond, Stock, And Real Estate Bubbles Pop
- Repeal Of Illinois ‘Temporary’ Income Tax Hikes Questioned
- Quote For The Week
- Resource Of The Week: Slickguns.com
- Signs Of The Time, Part 72
- November Jobs Report ‘Rather Sucked’?
- Retired CPD Sergeant And TouchVision Crime Reporter Calls Out Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel And Pals
- Welfare Recipient: ‘Can You Really Blame Us? I Mean, I Get To Sit Home, I Get To Go Visit My Friends All Day, I Even Get To Smoke Weed’
- Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Jim Rogers: ‘The Whole World Is Going To Collapse’
- Chad Fulton on Gun Registration Often Leads To Confiscation, As New Yorkers Find Out Once More
- Rob Dawg on 15 Fukushima-Style Nuclear Power Plants Located In New Madrid Fault Zone
- Rob Dawg on Peter Schiff Predicts More QE In 2014 Will Prevent Stock Bear Market
- Editor on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- Rob Dawg on Cyber Monday Sales That Might Interest You
- The Man on ‘Mancow’ Moves Family Out Of ‘Unlivable’ Chicago
- Editor on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Editor on Time To Bug Out?
- Miranda Horton on Illinois State Police Gun Ranges Open To Deer Hunters November 16 For Test-Firing Shotguns
- Ivan on Time To Bug Out?