The Prepper Project
Speaking of survival instruction tonight, what do you have planned next week? You see, I got an e-mail last week from someone involved with The Survival Summit, billed as a “FREE, five-day, online training summit where 25 of the world’s most sought-after experts on Survival and Self Reliance will be teaching online classes.” The online event is scheduled to take place starting next Monday, January 20, and continues until January 26. From the Summit’s website:
Join Us For The SURVIVAL Summit?
January 20-26th, 2014
This January, the founders of The Prepper Project will be hosting an exclusive online event that we’re calling ‘The Survival Summit’:
It’s going to be a FREE, five-day, online training summit where 25 of the world’s most sought-after experts on Survival and Self Reliance will be teaching online classes, giving you 5 solid days and over 24 hours of training and strategies with the single focus of keeping your family alive, safe, and fed during a triggered societal collapse.
Topics we’ll be covering during this 5-day event will include:
• How to develop a STRONG ‘Protection Triad’ with detailed Property Security & Threat Planning… Water, Energy, & Fuel Systems… and Self-Reliant Food Production & Storage.
• How to grow your own food supply, without fertilizers, pesticides, or even irrigation. Even if you live in an arid climate.
• How to spot the ideal homestead or survival retreat locations.
• Building concepts for hiding your home in the wilderness.
• Blueprints for setting up your property with its own off-grid water and energy supply.
• Trapping secrets for protecting crops like corn from being stolen by Raccoons, or potatoes from being ravaged by voles.
• How to feed & clothe your family by trapping like the settlers.
• How to protect your loved ones in a world where the police are no longer coming to your rescue.
• Different strategies for defending a suburban versus rural home or property from looters or armed gangs.
• How to fortify your home from being breached. And the skills you need to know to escape from an unlawful restraint or kidnapping.
• Off-grid medical techniques, herbal remedies for fighting potential flu pandemics, how to legally create your own renewable fuels, and much, much more.
And that’s really just the beginning!
Sign up to attend The Survival Summit that kicks off on Monday, January 20th by entering your email address in the form below now, and we’ll send you more details about our speaker lineup in the weeks ahead.
Again, this event is completely FREE to attend!
And you can watch all 25 of the presenters completely online from your home computer, provided you have a secure high speed Internet connection.
So there’s no traveling to a central location; your privacy and identity remain protected.
But again, we want to emphasize, only those who register in advance by entering their names and emails addresses will be told how and where to attend this event.
We won’t be publicly broadcasting these details across the Internet.
So if you know of someone who could benefit from joining this conversation with us, please direct them to this page to register as well.
We Hope You’ll Join Us For The Week of January 20th.
“The Survival Summit”
I took a quick look at the list of preparedness-related experts booked for the Summit. I’m familiar with the work of a number of them, and I’m impressed they’ll be a part of this project. So much so I might have to schedule my blogging and other activities around viewing the Summit presentations next week.
Now, if you’re like me, when someone uses the word “free” in a pitch, a red flag is raised. How can all this online instruction be free? From the website’s FAQ page:
Each day, a couple of presentations will be posted on the summit website and will be available during the day for people to watch absolutely free. It’s much like if you were attending a regular convention. After the day is over the presentations will no longer be available to watch for free but will be available for purchase as part of the summit upgrade package.
(Editor’s note: Italics added for emphasis)
A summit upgrade package. That’s how The Survival Summit can offer this material for free.
If the “online classes” are as good as I and others hope they are (which wouldn’t be much of a stretch consider the experts involved in the Summit), I can see those packages selling rather well as a resource to refer back to down the road.
Next Monday, January 20, The Survival Summit begins. Register now to book a place at this special online event.
Click on the following banner ad to go to the Summit’s website. If you register for the event via this link and eventually purchase a summit upgrade package, I receive a commission from the sale.
By Christopher E. Hill
Survival And Prosperity (www.survivalandprosperity.com)
Christopher E. Hill, Editor
12,096 Visits in July
466,424 Visits from
Please Rate this Blog HERE
- The Coming Major Terrorist Attack On The U.S.
- General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Retired General And FOX News Analyst: ‘We May Even See On 9/11/14 MH370 Resurface Again’
- Former CIA Director: Islamic State Attack On U.S. ‘Will Come Probably Sooner Rather Than Later’
- Thoughts On Concealed-Carry Permits And Their Relation To ‘Falling’ Chicago Crime
- Reminder To Californians
- Quote For The Week
- Posting Resumes Next Week
- 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts ‘Super-Cold’ Winter For Eastern Two-Thirds Of U.S.
- Signs Of The Time, Part 76
- Editor on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Jason on General McInerney’s September 7 Mystery Book Revealed?
- Editor on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Nick Aragua on Islamic State Flag ‘Displayed’ Outside White House
- Editor on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Derek @ MoneyAhoy.com on 82 Shot, 14 Killed In Chicago Over Long July 4 Weekend
- Editor on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- tj & the bear on Dick Cheney Warns Of Massive Terrorist Attack On U.S. Before Decade Is Out
- Editor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?
- Bill Taylor on U.S. Senator Michelle Obama (D-IL)?